Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Young @ Heart



It's a new year. I celebrated it watching the documentary Young@Heart which is heartwrenchingly beautiful and moving. Tissues are a requirement. I cried my way through it. How utterly gorgeous to see these people in there 70s and 80s singing and living and loving there way through every song. Bob Cilman, you inspire me! Thanks for taking such a simple thing of getting 25 old men and women together and getting them to sing -- and then getting them to sing for people all over the world. What joy you all bring. Thank you for bursting my heart wide open.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

This is a beautiful clip! Thanks so much for sharing it:) Might just put it on my blog too:)

Love the snow goddess...she is wonderful.

My fabulous Virtual Assistant Cynthia just sent me to your blog. She new I would love it.
She is so right!
Thanks for bloggin'~
I will be back!
Take good care
Lynne